Bach flowers and cats
Cats are subject to certain emotions.
While you are petting it, it can suddenly scratch you for no reason and run away.
He expresses an aversion to litter but goes to the toilet all over the house.
It licks and itches, scratching excessively.
1 - What is the emotionnal state of your animal?
2 - FEAR & TIMIDNESSYour animal...
2 - MISTRUST & LACK OF CONFIDENCEYour animal...
2 - LACK OF INTEREST & INATTENTIONYour animal...
2 - LONELINESS (not easily approched by others)Your animal...
2 - WEAKNESS & VULNERABILITY (overpowered)Your animal...
2 - SADNESS & DEPRESSIONYour animal...
2 - AGGRESSIVENESS & DISOBEDIENCEYour animal...
Your customized elixir
Star of Bethlehem
3 - Your customized elixirSummary...
You declared that your animal:
- ...is subjected to Terror, panic-stricken: body trembling, cowers or runs away
- ...is subjected to a loss of self control violently scratching itself, or its surroundings
- ...appears agitated and demanding for no reasons, he is scared of strangers
- ...is afraid of lightening, visits to the vet. May shake or shiver when confronted. Your animal is shy and timid.
- ...has vague or unaccountable fears. Appeares agitated for no apparent reason
- ...appears to lack confidence and tend to imitate other animals
- ...can't make up its’ mind; have swinging behavior pattern (eats/doesn't, sleeps a lot/no sleep)
- ...does not respond to some stimulus, looks sad or has some certain lethardy
- ...is lethargis or lack of enthusiasm to go anywhere, but once engaged in an activity or game is fully involved
- ...looks put off from everything, lack enthousiasm even to move, or to be active
- ...has a loss of sense of direction or purpose, does not have the normal behavior
- ...lack interest in the world around them, have trouble paying attention, or seem to live more in a dream than in the present
- ...is homesick or over-attachment to the past. Loss of owner or home
- ...lack energy, enthusiasm: submissive and disinterested
- ...seams exhausted, has a certain fatigue due to overwork: for working animals or those involved in racing, competitive events
- ...has excessive behavior
- ...repeats unsuccessful behavior patterns, doesn't learn from past mistakes
- ...refuse to play as per usual
- ...is impatient and seeming to have boundless energy; can't wait to go for a walk or rushes ahead
- ...is overly concerned with companionship. Constantly trying to have your attention
- ...is unfriendly, stand-offish: do not invite or welcome cuddles, petting or obvious affection
- ...is overly nervous or anxious, or has a physical tic
- ...has troubled to adapt to change
- ...is overly nervous or anxious, or has a physical tic
- ...can be jealous (of the arrival of another animal or a baby in the home). Angry growling, hissing, barking, snapping or unprovoked attacks
- lack of self-confidence or avoiding situations where they have to perform
- ...is scared with no apparent reason
- ...repeates unsuccessful behavior patterns, doesn't learn from past mistakes
- ...seams to be exhausted and is not usually like that
- ...might have been bused, mistreated in the past or suffer from trauma or shock
- ...tends to be agitated
- ...seams to be obsessive, maybe of cleanliness, excessive grooming. Pets with rashes
- ...tends to be sulking
- ...seams possessive in nature, very territorial
- ...is very enthusiastic, always want to be involved, high strung
- ...is authoritative, dominant even over their owners
- ...is intolerant toward animals, people, events and situations
- ...seamed to be really rigid and less open to change
Your 0 flowers:
Rock Rose // Rock Rose restores courage and Restores courage and calmness.
Cherry Plum // Your animal less agressive and found its self-controlled.
Red Chestnut // Red chestnut help your animal to keep he’s calm et help him from being agitated when in fears or worry.
Mimulus // Animals become more confident and couragious, can enjoy life without fear.
Aspen // Aspen provides a sense of security and fearlessness so they may face challenges and difficulties more easily.
Cerato // Cerato help with lack of confidence and assurance.
Scleranthus // Scleranthus help in a more decisive and balanced animal.
Gentian // Restores optimism in your animal.
Hornbeam // Hornebeam restores vitality, enthusiasm, and spontaneity in your animal.
Gorse // Gorse helps with weakness in your animal, to create a new strengh and uplifting mood.
// Restores ambition and sense of purpose.
Clematis // Enables the animal to develop a more lively interest in the world around them and enjoy and participate in life.
Honeysuckle // Animals become self-assured, adjust to its new home or environment.
Wild Rose // Helps your animal to recover joy of life, be more adventurous and happy.
Olive // A restoration of strength and vitality.
White Chestnut // White chestnut help your animal to be calmer.
Chestnut Bud // Allows the animal to learn from experience so it can move on in life and not repeat the same mistakes.
Mustard // Help your animal to fight sadness, melancolia, to be more joyful.
Impatiens // Impatiens help your animal to become more patient.
Heather // Help your animal not to need to be the center of attention.
Water Violet // Water violet help your animal to be more compassionable and sociable.
Agrimony // Help your animal to be reassured and less nervous.
Walnut // Helps the animal ease into its new surroundings or situation.
Centaury // Help your animal to be reassured and less nervous.
Holly // Helps the animal to be more willing to share with other animals.
Larch // Boosts self-esteem, confidence and determination.
Pine // Helps bring back a positive attitude to your animal.
Sweet Chestnut // Allows the animal to learn from experience so it can move on in life and not repeat the same mistakes.
Elm // Helps bring back a positive attitude.
Star of Bethlehem // Calms the effects of shock or trauma.
Oak // Calms your animal down from, helps to manage the tiredness of this over-activity.
Crab Apple // Helps the animal to be more relaxed.
Willow // Restore a good temper.
Chicory // A more unselfish, self-assured, loving animal.
Vervain // Assists animals to be more calm and able to relax.
Vine // Allows animal to be determined not domineering.
Beech // Helps your animal to be more tolerant of other animals and people.
Rock Water // Allows animal to be determined not domineering.
Instructions for use
How to compose your customized elixir using this questionnaire?
> Please read carefully or download the questionnaire beforehand to have a global vision of all the questions.p>
> Read the titles of all the different category of emotional states and choose the one(s) that is closest to what your animal could feel.
> Click on start/begin .
> For each emotionnal state chosen, there is a serie of questions. Choose the affirmations that are the closest to what you think is most appropriate to your animal . You can of course choose as many emotionnal state as necessary.
NB : Your customized elixir can have MAXIMUM 7 flowers. You will be able to change your chosen flower regarding the importance of each emotional state during the question by clicking on the « back » button. Each affirmation refers to one flower that will be part of your customized elixir.
> Once you have finished click on « finish my elixir » and add it to your cart.