Bach flowers and cats
Cats are subject to certain emotions.
While you are petting it, it can suddenly scratch you for no reason and run away.
He expresses an aversion to litter but goes to the toilet all over the house.
It licks and itches, scratching excessively.
1 - What is the emotionnal state of your animal?
2 - FEAR & INSECURITYDoes your animal feel...
2 - LonelinessDoes your animal feel...
2 - Doubt & uncertaintyDoes your animal feel...
2 - Lack of interestDoes your animal feel...
2 - Vulnerability & EmotivityDoes your animal feel...
2 - Sadness & depressionDoes your animal feel...
2 - Difficult relationshipDoes your animal feel...
Your customized elixir
Star of Bethlehem
3 - Your customized elixirSummary...
You declared that your animal feel:
- Strong fears, panics, terrors, nightmares
- A fear of losing control: of your actions and your mind
- An excessive concern by the fate of others and the world
- Daily specific fears of small phobias and panics
- Fears, unclear anxieties, premonitions
- Irritability, impatience, tension
- Being too focused on yourself, you don’t listen to others and don’t like loneliness
- Distance, pride, you stay away from others
- The need to have the opinion of others, forgetting your own intuition, and you feel easily influenced
- A feeling of constant hesitation and fluctuation mood (going through ups and downs)
- Pessimism and you get discouraged easily, have a hard time seeing the positive
- Lazy and postpone everything until later, you seem to be lacking in spirit?
- Resignation and you accept it
- Disconnection from daily realities, you are dreamy, distracted
- Nostalgia, regret
- Resignation, you are depressed and don’t find pleasure in the simple things
- Moral and physical exhaustion, your
- Ideas that go around in your head, you ruminate without finding a solution
- The feeling of repeating the same mistakes without learning from your past experiences
- Excess of sadness without knowing the reason
- The feeling of hiding your sensitivity and your suffering under a cheerful mask
- Feeling hard to adapt and live through the changes
- Shyness, you have difficulty expressing your will and saying no
- Feeling susceptible, jealous, resentful
- A feeling of failure, and a feeling of inferiority compared to others
- A feeling of guilt and you make yourself responsible for everything
- Despair and you have trouble seeing the end of the tunnel
- Feeling overwhelmed by events
- The feeling of being inconsolable and feeling upset after an emotional shock
- The feeling of being in constant activity and having a hard time letting go
- The feeling of unaccepting your appearance and want to improve it
- That life is unfair, you are bitter
- A tendency to be possessive, or manipulative
- Do you tend to be excessive, too enthusiastic, always wanting to push the limits?
- Do you love power, direct and dominate others? Are you authoritarian?
- Are you critical, intolerant, demanding in terms of aesthetics?
- Are you a hard master with yourself, purist, rigorous and rigid?
Your 0 flowers:
Rock Rose // If you're afraid of losing control of yourself, or experience irrational thoughts. Brings calm, inner-peace and sanity.
Cherry Plum // If you're afraid of losing control of yourself, or experience irrational thoughts. Brings calm, inner-peace and sanity.
Red Chestnut // If you worry too much about the others and not enough about yourself. Delivers from fear and obsession of the future, helps regain trust in life.
Mimulus // If you are afraid of something specific. Gives the courage to face your fears and to open up to the others.
Aspen // If you are troubled by vague, haunting apprehensions. Eliminates these obsessions and brings relief, helping you face the unknown.
Impatiens // If you are impatient, irritated by constraints. Helps regain a gentle, tolerant and forgiving attitude.
Heather // If you long for company in order to talk about yourself and about your problems with an audience. Opens up to the others' needs, restores tranquility and kinship with all.
Water Violet // If you are too proud, reserved and withdrawn. Helps being more open and accessible to the others.
Cerato // If you are easily misguided. Helps regain confidence and facilitates assertiveness.
Scleranthus // If you suffer from mood swings and from extreme variations in your energy levels. Balances emotional and physical states and gives the force to choose.
Gentian // For those who are forever pessimistic and easily discouraged by minor obstacles. Helps regain faith and optimism.
Hornbeam // For the monday-morning blues, caused by the burden of routine: too much of the same, not enough new experiences or challenges. Revitalizes, gives the strength to break apathy and try something new.
Gorse // For those who think that nothing can help them and who have given up hope. Brings a renewed hope and the will to try and find a solution.
Clematis // For the dreamers and the absent minded, as well those who feel drowsy. Helps to focus and be more efficient, brings back to reality.
Honeysuckle // If you have a tendency to live in the past. Restores involvement in the present and helps planning for the future.
Wild Rose // If you lack interest, desire and passion in life. Fills with a spirit of joy and a taste for adventure.
Olive // If your energy levels have been drained by stress. Helps restore a state of mental and physical freshness
White Chestnut // For those who are overpowered by unresolved, obsessive thoughts. Brings back a calm and clear mind.
Chestnut Bud // If you keep on repeating the same mistakes without learning from past experiences Helps learning from experience and increases vigilance.
Mustard // If you experience a period of gloom and doom, for no specific reason. Brings back clarity and helps shake things up and see the bright side.
Agrimony // You're suffering or you feel inadequate, but you hide it under "a brave face". Helps you communicate with others and express your feelings more easily.
Walnut // If you feel unable to cope with changes and vulnerable to new situations. Helps get rid from unnecessary "baggage" in order to face the future.
Centaury // For those who are too kind, quiet, gentle and anxious to serve and end up being too weak and dominated. Restores self-confidence and the ability to establish balanced relationships.
Holly // If you experience jealousy, envy. Helps feeling love and compassion.
Larch // For those who feel Inferior, not good enough. Restores self-esteem and self-confidence, helps to try new ways.
Pine // For those who are too critical of themselves. Relieves the sense of guilt and improves self-image.
Sweet Chestnut // For those who suffer from an unbearable pain or despair and who are left hopeless, weak and vulnerable. A light shining in the darkness.
Elm // If you feel overwhelmed with responsibilities. Gives the strength to perfom and brings back confidence.
Star of Bethlehem // For those who suffer from a trauma, a grief or a sudden and unexpected shock. Consoles and brings moral comfort, balance and harmony.
Oak // If you're exhausted from working too hard for too long and you can't relax before your target is reached. Allows you to admit your own limitations and take a well-deserved break.
Crab Apple // For those who feel uncleanand who need to purify themselves. The cleansing remedy. Helps put things in perspective.
Willow // When you feel dissatisfied, bitter and resentful. Helps accept your situation and cope with it, brings forgiveness.
Chicory // For those who are selfish and possessive or who are too demanding with others. Induces a loving and caring attitude toward others.
Vervain // For those who are too eager to impose their positions to others and who are obsessed about what they believe in. Brings back to calm and tranquillity.
Vine // For those who behave like tyrants or bullies, forcing others to act against their will. Encourages dialogue and a more nuanced approach.
Beech // For those who tend to be intolerant or critical. Facilitates a tolerant attitude and the awareness of good in the world.
Rock Water // For those who are too strict and impose rigid rules to themselves and to the others. Broadens outlook, helps understanding other points of views.
Instructions for use
How to compose your customized elixir using this questionnaire?
> Please read carefully or download the questionnaire beforehand to have a global vision of all the questions.p>
> Read the titles of all the different category of emotional states and choose the one(s) that is closest to what your animal could feel.
> Click on start/begin .
> For each emotionnal state chosen, there is a serie of questions. Choose the affirmations that are the closest to what you think is most appropriate to your animal . You can of course choose as many emotionnal state as necessary.
NB : Your customized elixir can have MAXIMUM 7 flowers. You will be able to change your chosen flower regarding the importance of each emotional state during the question by clicking on the « back » button. Each affirmation refers to one flower that will be part of your customized elixir.
> Once you have finished click on « finish my elixir » and add it to your cart.