Bach flowers and HORSES
Horses are subject to certain emotions.
So your he may experience anxiety before a competition, be difficult to manage when boarding, fox, bite, get annoyed at your insistence at work ...
Because each animal is unique and has emotions.
the tailor-made elixir brings you an answer customized.
1 - What is the emotionnal state of your animal ?
2 - FEAR & TIMIDNESSYour animal...
2 - MISTRUST & LACK OF CONFIDENCEYour animal...
2 - LACK OF INTEREST & INATTENTIONYour animal...
2 - LONELINESS (not easily approched by others)Your animal...
2 - WEAKNESS & VULNERABILITY (overpowered)Your animal...
2 - SADNESS & DEPRESSIONYour animal...
2 - AGGRESSIVENESS & DISOBEDIENCEYour animal...
Your customized elixir
Star of Bethlehem
3 - Your customized elixirSummary...
You declared that your animal:
- ...is subjected to Terror, panic-stricken: body trembling, cowers or runs away
- ...is subjected to a loss of self control violently scratching itself, or its surroundings
- ...appears agitated and demanding for no reasons, he is scared of strangers
- ...is afraid of lightening, visits to the vet. May shake or shiver when confronted. Your animal is shy and timid.
- ...has vague or unaccountable fears. Appeares agitated for no apparent reason
- ...appears to lack confidence and tend to imitate other animals
- ...can't make up its’ mind; have swinging behavior pattern (eats/doesn't, sleeps a lot/no sleep)
- ...does not respond to some stimulus, looks sad or has some certain lethardy
- ...is lethargis or lack of enthusiasm to go anywhere, but once engaged in an activity or game is fully involved
- ...looks put off from everything, lack enthousiasm even to move, or to be active
- ...has a loss of sense of direction or purpose, does not have the normal behavior
- ...lack interest in the world around them, have trouble paying attention, or seem to live more in a dream than in the present
- ...is homesick or over-attachment to the past. Loss of owner or home
- ...lack energy, enthusiasm: submissive and disinterested
- ...seams exhausted, has a certain fatigue due to overwork: for working animals or those involved in racing, competitive events
- ...has excessive behavior
- ...repeats unsuccessful behavior patterns, doesn't learn from past mistakes
- ...refuse to play as per usual
- ...is impatient and seeming to have boundless energy; can't wait to go for a walk or rushes ahead
- ...is overly concerned with companionship. Constantly trying to have your attention
- ...is unfriendly, stand-offish: do not invite or welcome cuddles, petting or obvious affection
- ...is overly nervous or anxious, or has a physical tic
- ...has troubled to adapt to change
- ...is overly nervous or anxious, or has a physical tic
- ...can be jealous (of the arrival of another animal or a baby in the home). Angry growling, hissing, barking, snapping or unprovoked attacks
- ...lack of self-confidence or avoiding situations where they have to perform
- A feeling of guilt and you make yourself responsible for everything
- ...repeates unsuccessful behavior patterns, doesn't learn from past mistakes
- ...seams to be exhausted and is not usually like that
- ...might have been bused, mistreated in the past or suffer from trauma or shock
- ...tends to be agitated
- ...seams to be obsessive, maybe of cleanliness, excessive grooming. Pets with rashes
- ...tends to be sulking
- ...seams possessive in nature, very territorial
- ...is very enthusiastic, always want to be involved, high strung
- ...is authoritative, dominant even over their owners
- ...is intolerant toward animals, people, events and situations
- ...seamed to be really rigid and less open to change
Your 0 flowers:
Rock Rose // Rock Rose restores courage and Restores courage and calmness.
Cherry Plum // Your animal less agressive and found its self-controlled.
Red Chestnut // Red chestnut help your animal to keep he’s calm et help him from being agitated when in fears or worry.
Mimulus // Animals become more confident and couragious, can enjoy life without fear.
Aspen // Aspen provides a sense of security and fearlessness so they may face challenges and difficulties more easily.
Cerato // Cerato help with lack of confidence and assurance.
Scleranthus // Scleranthus help in a more decisive and balanced animal.
Gentian // Restores optimism in your animal.
Hornbeam // Hornebeam restores vitality, enthusiasm, and spontaneity in your animal.
Gorse // Gorse helps with weakness in your animal, to create a new strengh and uplifting mood.
// Restores ambition and sense of purpose.
Clematis // Enables the animal to develop a more lively interest in the world around them and enjoy and participate in life.
Honeysuckle // Animals become self-assured, adjust to its new home or environment.
Wild Rose // Helps your animal to recover joy of life, be more adventurous and happy.
Olive // A restoration of strength and vitality.
White Chestnut // White chestnut help your animal to be calmer.
Chestnut Bud // Allows the animal to learn from experience so it can move on in life and not repeat the same mistakes.
Mustard // Help your animal to fight sadness, melancolia, to be more joyful.
Impatiens // Impatiens help your animal to become more patient.
Heather // Help your animal not to need to be the center of attention.
Water Violet // Water violet help your animal to be more compassionable and sociable.
Agrimony // Help your animal to be reassured and less nervous.
Walnut // Helps the animal ease into its new surroundings or situation.
Centaury // Help your animal to be reassured and less nervous.
Holly // Helps the animal to be more willing to share with other animals.
Larch // Boosts self-esteem, confidence and determination.
Pine // For those who are too critical of themselves. Relieves the sense of guilt and improves self-image.
Sweet Chestnut // Allows the animal to learn from experience so it can move on in life and not repeat the same mistakes.
Elm // Helps bring back a positive attitude.
Star of Bethlehem // Calms the effects of shock or trauma.
Oak // Calms your animal down from, helps to manage the tiredness of this over-activity.
Crab Apple // Helps the animal to be more relaxed.
Willow // Restore a good temper.
Chicory // A more unselfish, self-assured, loving animal.
Vervain // Assists animals to be more calm and able to relax.
Vine // Allows animal to be determined not domineering.
Beech // Helps your animal to be more tolerant of other animals and people.
Rock Water // Allows animal to be determined not domineering.
Instructions for use
How to compose your customized elixir using this questionnaire?
> Please read carefully or download the questionnaire beforehand to have a global vision of all the questions.p>
> Read the titles of all the different category of emotional states and choose the one(s) that is closest to what your animal could feel.
> Click on start/begin .
> For each emotionnal state chosen, there is a serie of questions. Choose the affirmations that are the closest to what you think is most appropriate to your animal . You can of course choose as many emotionnal state as necessary.
NB : Your customized elixir can have MAXIMUM 7 flowers. You will be able to change your chosen flower regarding the importance of each emotional state during the question by clicking on the « back » button. Each affirmation refers to one flower that will be part of your customized elixir.
> Once you have finished click on « finish my elixir » and add it to your cart.